Product Manager (M/F)
Product Manager (M/F)
Updating electronic parts, especially over the air (FOTA), is today a must for all autonomous vehicles and our mission is to help car makers on this subject. You will join an Agile team in SAFe environment, located in different locations, developing and integrating solutions for re-flashing and tests of production line for automotive electronic components. The team is in an expansion phase and its goal is to extend its projects portfolio keeping supporting more and more complex customer's needs. We are looking for Product Manager to manage the development of Flash Boot Loader for several projects located all over the world.
As a Product Manager, you:
• Promote your product internally and externally
• Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
• Maintain feature backlog by adding, deleting, estimating, refining, and prioritizing backlog items
• Understand the needs of the customer and understand the impact of each delivery
• Establish and maintain communication with our client and the project team
• Provide Stakeholders with Agile Planning estimation
• Prepare and participate in the planning of the "Product Increment" with the customer
• Represent the client in the development team
• Define the acceptance criteria for the feature backlog content
• Approve the feature once done by the team, by for example participate the demos
• Establish and maintain a permanent collaboration with the teams developing your product
• Validate Feature
• Evaluate and control the product quality to ensure continuous product improvement
• Contribute to build an efficient organization with POs, other PMs, architect and BO.
Diploma (s): Master degree in automation or computer science.
Experience: You have experience in a similar position (4 years minimum). You have an experience (3 year minimum) in the software development, ideally embedded in the automotive context, with a successful experience using agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe.
Knowledges and behavior:
• You are a leader
• You have strong synthesis skills and good writing skills for writing feature
• You have very good negotiation skills (date, content) and propose win-win solution
• You have the sense of priority
• You are comfortable managing several projects in parallel
• Create and maintain excellent relationship with the customers and the team
• Good knowledge of Agile method (Scrum / SAFe / Kanban)
• You have good knowledge on tool such as Jira, Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Jenkins
• You have some knowledge in Python and C, and communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, UDS.
• Fluent English required (German is a plus). Daily work in an international environment.
• Other skills: autonomous, responsive and rigorous. Your initiative, your team spirit, your creativity, your ability to analyze and your strength of proposal will be assets to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment.
*6 reasons to join us*
#1 Our colleagues, our leaders : We are looking for colleagues able to show creativity, capable of thinking out of the box and having the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
#2 Challenges : our leitmotiv ! Our ambition : to create tomorrow’s technologies and solutions around the mobility of the future.
#3 Innovation at the heart of our priorities, a part of our DNA.
#4 We combine work, fun and team spirit. Here, work and fun are not incompatible!
#5 A lot of career paths in France or abroad. You join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
#6 We are flex, we promote a flexible work environment for the well-being of our employees
Continental nurtures the Diversity & Inclusion of its collaborators from their integration throughout their whole career development.
In that respect, all of our positions are opened to people with disabilities